「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

說實話,每次雙十一之前我都好焦慮!這種焦慮20%來自於買麼沒錢,不買麼吃虧,剩下80%都來自要研究購物規則和參與各種養貓遊戲!

To tell you the truth, I always feel anxious before double 11! 20% of this anxiety comes from the lack of money and loss. The remaining 80% comes from studying the rules of shopping and participating in various cat games!

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

不能太早結婚,會變成微商的。

朋友圈女性的三大定律:第一階段曬自拍,第二階段結婚後曬娃,第三階段開始做微商 。

Don’t get married too early. It will become a wechat business.

The three laws of women in the circle of friends: the first stage is to take self portraits, the second stage is to show the baby after marriage, and the third stage is to start wechat business.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

泡枸杞,做瑜伽都不夠養生,最好的養生方法是不上班,有效避免久坐帶來的肌肉疲勞和推諉扯皮完的心力交瘁。

The best way to keep fit is not to go to work, which can effectively avoid muscle fatigue and mental fatigue caused by sitting down.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

如果“吃”和“買”都不能讓我愉悅起來,那問題就很嚴重瞭。

If “eating” and “buying” don’t make me happy, then the problem is serious.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人。

Looking at the crowded shopping malls, I feel like I’m the only one working in this country.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

打工人哲理:不要真情實感地工作。

職場如峽谷,大傢都是單排匹配到一起的,各玩各的很正常,互相甩鍋也很正常,誰也不想承認自己就是那個菜逼。

Working philosophy: don’t work with real feelings.

The workplace is like a canyon. Everyone is matched in a single row. It’s normal to play each other and throw pots at each other. No one wants to admit that he is the scum.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

不禁要感嘆,女孩子真是瞭不起的生物啊!可以喝到吐,可以困到流淚,但是躺下的那刻發現沒卸妝,就能一個鯉魚打挺起來卸。

I can’t help but sigh that girls are really amazing creatures! Can drink to vomit, can be sleepy to tears, but lying down that moment found no makeup, can immediately get up to remove makeup.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

拜托瞭,神啊。經歷瞭這樣的人生,至少讓我做一次幸福的夢吧。

Please, God. After such a life, let me have a happy dream at least.

「晚安」看著人頭湧動的商場,我覺得自己是這個國傢唯一上班的人

【圖源:蛙哥開車】